A tachograph is a designated measuring instrument, which is subject to verification. The verification is done by a party authorised to perform the verification of designated measuring instruments.
Verification (periodical inspection of recording equipment) must be performed as follows:
- verification of new measuring instrument
- verification of measuring instrument after the recording equipment has been repaired
- verification of measuring instrument after the recording equipment has been fitted into a motor vehicle
- verification of measuring instrument after the recording equipment has been moved into another vehicle
- verification of measuring instrument prior to the two-year validity period of verification elapsing
- verification of measuring instrument in the event of a change to the motor vehicle that has an effect on the accuracy of indication and recording of the tachograph, e.g. change to gears in the gear box, change to effective circumference of ring of drive axle, in the case of digital tachographs – excess time deviation, where time cannot be set to an unlimited extent, etc.
- other reasons for verification of measuring instrument – unsealing of sensor, changes to registration number (licence plate)
- Directive No. 570/2006 on measuring instruments and metrological checks
- Act No. 461/2007 Coll., on use of recording equipment in road traffic
- Act No. 462/2007 Coll., on organisation of working time in transportation
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EC) REGULATION No. 561/2006
- Annex 1B to COUNCIL REGULATION (EEC) No. 3821/85
- COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2009/4/EC – sanction measure against handling of tachograph records
- AETR AGREEMENT>
OFFER OF SERVICES:
- Verification – Verification – electronic and digital tachographs, brands VDO (Kienzle) and Stoneridge (Veeder Root)
- Tachograph chart for electronic tachographs
- Paper contents for digital tachographs
- Collection point – Collection point – receipt of request for issuing chip cards for drivers and company cards.
DOWNLOADING, ARCHIVAL, EVALUATION OF DATA from chip cards of drivers and tachographs:
- Downloading of data from card of driver and tachograph
- Archival of data from card of driver and tachograph
- Evaluation of datafrom card of driver
PROGRAM FOR DOWNLOADING, ARCHIVAL AND EVALUATION OF DATA from card of driver and tachograph:
- Sale of program for downloading, evaluation and archival of data from card of driver and tachograph.
- Key for downloading and archival
Business hours: Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 7am to 3:30pm
Contact person: Adéla Motošická
Tel. no.: 0903 405 608